Create a contact record for each client, subcontractor or supplier that you deal with for project work. The contact details entered can be used in projects, invoices, reports, and displayed on Synergy documents.
Create contacts to store all the contact details in a central location like:
- Addresses - postal, street, other address.
- Phone numbers - office number, mobile phone number, direct office number.
- Email addresses - what address any Synergy documents should be emailed out to.
- Social accounts - track Twitter handles, LinkedIn Url's, and Skype names.
- Roles - track what type of tasks this company or person completes for your projects.
- Account manager - which staff member internally manages this client relationship.
Contacts can be added to Synergy by:
- Using the contacts list, and selecting 'add'.
- Or within any contact drop down list using Ctrl A.
For example when creating a new project it request you define the 'primary contact' for the project. If the contact record does not exist in the drop down list type 'CTRL A' (or click the text), and you can create a new contact record from within the project.